Succeeding and celebrating together!
At Suncrest Bank we offer excellent opportunities to work for a growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and caring atmosphere while helping build relationships that allow our community thrive and grow. At Suncrest we believe relationships are key to the success of our business and we are looking for individuals who share our passion for intimate customer service and long-term connections.
Reasons to work with us:
- Suncrest Bank comprises a caring, collaborative and dedicated team united by a commitment to excellence in employee development, quality, delivery, and productivity in all we do.
- We genuinely care about doing the best job we can and we genuinely care about our fellow employees.
- We choose to go out of our way to help create better outcomes for each other and for our customers.
- We choose to have fun in work and celebrate the achievements of each other, our customers and our communities.
- We offer excellent benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company sponsored 401k/Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and AD&D insurance, paid time off and more.
- We were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing and healthiest Community Banks in the U.S.
Customer Service Representative (Teller)-Porterville
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and cashier’s checks; receives money, pays out money upon verification of signatures and balances, and keeps records involving all financial transactions. The CSR is expected to satisfy inquiries through face-to-face contact while promoting the Bank’s mission.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of cash handling, customer service and transaction processing
- Knowledge of providing customer and personal service, basic accounting, and computer applications
- Knowledge of clerical procedures, completing forms, managing files, and other office procedures
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, co-workers and the community
- Typing and 10-key
Human Resource Manager - West Sacramento
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel or related software
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Bianca Gonzalez at [email protected]
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).