Join our winning team!
Suncrest Bank offers excellent opportunities to work for a growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest will allow you to be challenged, earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy an inclusive and caring atmosphere that supports you as you support our customers in Banking Local.
Reasons to work with us:
- Suncrest Bank comprises a hard-working, caring, driven and dedicated team united by a commitment to excellence in employee development, quality, delivery, and productivity in all we do.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company sponsored 401k/Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and AD&D insurance, paid time off and more.
- Recently recognized as one of the fastest growing and healthiest Community Banks in the U.S.
Commercial Banking Manager - Visalia
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Commercial Banking Manager. The Commercial Banking Manager is responsible for growing the Bank’s balance sheet within a designated market and surrounding communities by generating new loans and growing the Bank’s deposit base to fund new loan growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years banking and lending experience, 5 years customer service and sales experience, or combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong customer and working relationships. Highly organized with the ability to analyze and problem solve. Knowledge of the financial market, industry trends, and bank policies and procedures
- This is largely sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone
Commercial Banking Specialist – Lodi
Suncrest Bank is seeking an experienced Commercial Banking Specialist to support our lending operations within the Lodi market. The Commercial Banking Specialist is responsible to assist the lending operations of the Bank and provide clerical support to lending officers. This position will maintain routine loan reporting, filing, maintenance, and support.
- Minimum 3-5 years loan processing/support experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Highly organized with the ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of banking procedures and policies
Suncrest Bank is seeking a passionate and innovative Controller. The Controller is responsible for working closely with the CFO to oversee the Bank’s accounting activities. This position will ensure that the Bank’s accounting activities are in accordance with established legal regulatory and company procedures. This position will also ensure accurate internal and external recording and reporting of financial transactions. The work location for this position is flexible to any of our offices within the Central Valley. The Controller will also have the opportunity to work remote.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- 5-7 years relevant experience working for a Financial Institution.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to problem solve. Knowledge of banking procedures, policies, and regulations governing financial institutions.
- Knowledge of accounting software and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to anticipate, identify complex financial issues.
Financial Analyst - Sacramento
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join its growing Finance team in Sacramento. The Analyst will contribute to the overall mission of the company, help innovate financial planning and drive well-informed business decisions. The Analyst will work closely with the CEO and CFO to analyze financial information, prepare quantitative analysis, forecasts, and financial reports. This position will also provide financial project and management support. Our ideal Financial Analyst is someone who has a strong financial and technical insight with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. The Analyst also has the opportunity to work remotely.
- Accounting or Finance degree required
- 5–7 years accounting and finance experience,or other relevant financial experience required
- Previous work experience working for a Bank or Financial Institution preferred
- Knowledge of banking procedures, policies, and regulations governing financial institutions
- Knowledge of accounting software and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to anticipate, identify and analyze complex financial issues
- Ability to code excel macros is a plus
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join our team. The Compliance Analyst position is responsible for performing regulatory compliance duties to include assisting in the development and maintenance of a strong professional compliance program and to ensure that all banking rules, regulations and statutory requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 or more years experience in a related field
- Lending and compliance experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Must be proficient in Excel, expert skills are preferred.
- Comfortable with rapid pace and managing tight deadlines.
- Thorough working knowledge of bank operations and lending processes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Kailee Woods at [email protected].
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).