Succeeding and celebrating together!
At Suncrest Bank we offer excellent opportunities to work for a growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and caring atmosphere while helping build relationships that allow our community thrive and grow. At Suncrest we believe relationships are key to the success of our business and we are looking for individuals who share our passion for intimate customer service and long-term connections.
Reasons to work with us:
- Suncrest Bank comprises a caring, collaborative and dedicated team united by a commitment to excellence in employee development, quality, delivery, and productivity in all we do.
- We genuinely care about doing the best job we can and we genuinely care about our fellow employees.
- We choose to go out of our way to help create better outcomes for each other and for our customers.
- We choose to have fun in work and celebrate the achievements of each other, our customers and our communities.
- We offer excellent benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company sponsored 401k/Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and AD&D insurance, paid time off and more.
- We were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing and healthiest Community Banks in the U.S.
Customer Service Manager-West Sacramento
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing high quality customer service to branch clients by assisting in the administration of branch process, procedures, and personnel including but not limited to: deposit operations, supervision, resolution of personnel-related issues, scheduling, staff training, compliance, security, and daily Customer Service Representative (CSR) work flow. The CSM is also responsible for monitoring customer service, pursuing profitable business, and support of loan activity.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers, customers and the community
- 5 years banking, customer service, and operations support experience
- 3 years management experience
- Strong management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of principals and processes of banking and for providing customer and personal service
Commercial Portfolio Manager - West Sacramento
The Commercial Portfolio Manager is primarily responsible for management and growth of the Bank’s commercial loan portfolio. The position requires a strong work ethic, the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines, excellent communication, and the desire to work as a team to support the overall success of the Bank. The Commercial Portfolio Manager will perform additional assigned duties under the general supervision of the Market President.
- Accounting or business degree preferred – will consider comparable experience.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial lending along with compliance and credit regulations.
- Professional written, verbal communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Production of high quality work within tight time frames while managing multiple assignments.
- Ability to take on new tasks as assigned by the Market President
- Minimum 5 years commercial lending and underwriting. SBA lending is a plus
Relationship Manager -Yuba City
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager is responsible for providing high quality customer service in a friendly and efficient manner to new and potential customers.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years retail banking experience
- 5 years customer service and sales experience, or combination of other education and experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong customer and working relationships.
- Highly organized with the ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Knowledge of the financial market, industry trends, and bank products, policies and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Kailee Woods at [email protected].
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).