Join our winning team!
Suncrest Bank offers excellent opportunities to work for a growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest will allow you to be challenged, earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy an inclusive and caring atmosphere that supports you as you support our customers in Banking Local.
Marketing Intern– W. Sacramento, full-time 3month assignment, paid.
The Suncrest Bank marketing team is looking for a Marketing Intern who is eager to learn and grow in the banking industry. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with the day to day activities of the Bank’s marketing department. This positon will provide support to classical and digital marketing/advertising efforts as well as maintain graphics and media files. This position will also distribute marketing and promotional materials and will help plan and organize Bank events. This position is offered at full-time (40hrs per week) for a period of 3 months.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Marketing, Communications, or Media (or enrolled in one of these or similar marketing programs)
- 1-2 years experience in customer service role or an office administration role.
- Effective communication and strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task
Financial Analyst - Sacramento
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join its growing Finance team in Sacramento. The Analyst will contribute to the overall mission of the company, help innovate financial planning and drive well-informed business decisions. The Analyst will work closely with the CEO and CFO to analyze financial information, prepare quantitative analysis, forecasts, and financial reports. This position will also provide financial project and management support. Our ideal Financial Analyst is someone who has a strong financial and technical insight with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. The Analyst also has the opportunity to work remotely.
- Accounting or Finance degree required
- 5–7 years accounting and finance experience,or other relevant financial experience required
- Previous work experience working for a Bank or Financial Institution preferred
- Knowledge of banking procedures, policies, and regulations governing financial institutions
- Knowledge of accounting software and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to anticipate, identify and analyze complex financial issues
- Ability to code excel macros is a plus
Suncrest Bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join our team. The Compliance Analyst position is responsible for performing regulatory compliance duties to include assisting in the development and maintenance of a strong professional compliance program and to ensure that all banking rules, regulations and statutory requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 or more years experience in a related field
- Lending and compliance experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Must be proficient in Excel, expert skills are preferred.
- Comfortable with rapid pace and managing tight deadlines.
- Thorough working knowledge of bank operations and lending processes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Kailee Woods at [email protected].
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).