Succeeding and celebrating together!
At Suncrest Bank we offer excellent opportunities to work for a growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and caring atmosphere while helping build relationships that allow our community thrive and grow. At Suncrest we believe relationships are key to the success of our business and we are looking for individuals who share our passion for intimate customer service and long-term connections.
Reasons to work with us:
- Suncrest Bank comprises a caring, collaborative and dedicated team united by a commitment to excellence in employee development, quality, delivery, and productivity in all we do.
- We genuinely care about doing the best job we can and we genuinely care about our fellow employees.
- We choose to go out of our way to help create better outcomes for each other and for our customers.
- We choose to have fun in work and celebrate the achievements of each other, our customers and our communities.
- We offer excellent benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company sponsored 401k/Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and AD&D insurance, paid time off and more.
- We were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing and healthiest Community Banks in the U.S.
eBanking Specialist - Fresno
The eBanking Specialist is responsible for assisting customers and co-workers with operational inquiries and issues within the eBanking/Cash Management department. This position will also provide support within the operations department and other operational support functions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years expericence in operational functions applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Highly organized with the ablilty to problem solve
- Knowledge of banking procedures, policies, and regulations
Customer Service Representative (Teller) - Porterville
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and cashier’s checks; receives money, pays out money upon verification of signatures and balances, and keeps records involving all financial transactions. The CSR is expected to satisfy inquiries through face-to-face contact while promoting the Bank’s mission.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years cash handling, customer service, and transaction processing
- Knowledge of providing customer and personal service, basic accounting and computer applications. Knowledge of clerical procedures, completing forms, managing files and other office procedures. Ability to build strong relationships with customers, co-workers, and the community. Typing and 10-key.
Financial Technology Compliance Officer (FinTech) - West Sacramento
The Compliance Officer develops, implements, monitors, and maintains an efficient and effective Financial Technology Risk Management Program supporting the Bank’s strategic risk management approach to capital adequacy and asset and liability management. The incumbent is accountable for risk management operations including the integration of Financial Technology risk concepts into strategic planning, and risk identification and mitigation activities. This position will have active participation in CRA, FFIEC technology deployment, and SBA and Commercial lending and products. A main priority of the FinTech Compliance Officer is to ensure that the Bank is in full compliance with applicable regulations, maintain risk assessments, manage vendors, analyze all FinTech risk-related issues, and recommend improvements, modifications, and new procedures where controls are needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Five years of progressively responsible experience with risk, financial technology companies (including startups), compliance, or legal responsibilities in a commercial bank or similar financial institution.
- Expert knowledge of economic, accounting, finance, lending, risk, and fraud principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Expert knowledge of principles and practices relating to strategic planning, workflow analysis and design, policy and procedure development, and risk management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Bianca Gonzalez at [email protected]
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).